Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Google+ ... what?

I joined Google+ today because for some reason, Facebook is officially uncool now. I don't really get it, but hey, I'm sure it'll make sense eventually.

The Film Fleadh was last week, meaning the weekend was a drunken, sleep-deprived, film-overloaded mess. Good fun though. Eoin, Neev, Rebecca, Nuala, Jess, etc etc etc all came up for it, it was awesome. And a film Billy worked on won the animation shorts, and McNulty's film came second. I went to the screening on Twohig's pass because he couldn't go... God, my friends are so successful! Anyway, the bottom line is, the Fleadh kicked arse this year. Which is good, because I had a pretty shite time last year.

My driving test is approaching... I would be absolutely shocked if I didn't fail. Like, completely stunned. I have so many bad habits and I can't reverse around a corner without hitting a kerb or ending up in the middle of the road. Aaaahhh... why did I leave it too late to postpone?? Whyyyyy?????? Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment