Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Super friends

Moving into my new apartment next weekend (it's now Monday, we're getting the keys on Saturday). I'm really looking forward to the little things - giving it a good clean, putting my bits and pieces in my room, that sort of thing. Am I getting old? Probably, yes. I found a box of cool old stuff in the attic, stuff from my room in the old house, that sort of thing. There were some nice photo frames there so I put pictures from Annecy and stuff in them. Here's one of them:
























I love this photo and I love my friends! Annecy was fun, I'd like to go this year but I think too many of us asking to get time off for it, when we're just in the door, is taking the piss. I'm really grateful for this job, I don't want to jeopardise anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment