Sunday, July 24, 2011

Look at me, I'm a motorist!

Well... I did it. I passed my driving test. First time. Holy shit. I nearly collapsed with shock when yer man told me. MADNESS!!! It's so great though, I've been motoring around the place ever since. Myself and Col road-tripped down to Nannan and Grandad last night, the look on their faces was priceless when we showed up at the door! But yeah, bottom line is, I passed and now the world is my oyster... well, Ireland is my oyster. I'm gonna go to Dublin sometime soon, obviously with mam for my first time, but after that I'll be able to do it whenever.

I have a new cousin! Dympna had a little baby girl, Rachel Genevieve (I'm so jealous of that amazing name!) last week. Nannan kept a newspaper from the day she was born, and there's a gorgeous picture on the front page of Emma Watson and Rupert Grint at the Harry Potter premiere (another thing I'm jealous of, what a cool day to be born)! I'm so thrilled for Dympna and Phil, I really really am. I haven't been down yet to visit, but I'll go down as soon as possible to see Rachel while she's still tiny. I'm gonna be her uncool older cousin, there's 23 years between us! Eep! How embarrassing! Still thought, hooray for new family members!

Speaking of the Harry Potter premiere, I saw Deathly Hallows 2 twice in one weekend... it was awesome. Loved it. I even cried a little bit, it was very emotional!

No comments:

Post a Comment