Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why... WHYYYYY

Crap. It has indeed been over a month since I last posted, and I have no real news. Went to Slane with Gulla, drove to Cork, went to the IADT grad exhibition, worked a lot, partied a bit. But what have I been doing recently, you ask? As in, in the last 24 hours? MAKING SHIT OF MY HAIR, THAT'S WHAT!!! Arrrgh! I decided in my infinite wisdom and raging peroxide addiction to do my own roots. Left the bleach on too long, ended up with yellowy-white roots. Had to do the rest of my hair that colour too. Now my whole head is yellowy white. And it looks rotten. My eyebrows are still black, my eyes are still brown, and now my face looks pink. WHAT THE CRAP WAS I THINKING!?!? Why do I always think I can do a good job of my hair myself!? FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!!!! ALSO I APPEAR TO BE BECOMING ADDICTED TO CAPS LOCK!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!1 So I'm going to a hairdresser in town on Friday evening to get him to work his magic on my hair and put it back to normal. I'm willing to pay above the odds to make myself NOT look like an X-Men reject anymore. And I'm too afraid to go to Valarie because the last time I made a bollox of my hair she did such a lovely job making it right, and I don't want to seem like a complete idiot by destroying it again, less than a year later. Urgh. Why, Schwartzkopf. Why do you have to make peroxide so cheap and easily accessible. Why. Sigh... Fair the well, nice blonde hair. Twas nice knowing you.






No comments:

Post a Comment