Sunday, February 20, 2011

Alcho-mo-hol






















...that's not a photo of me, I just thought it was cute so I robbed it.

Dear Lord, I am so tired! And kinda hungover... urrrgh. Was out last night, we went to Dignity, a gay bar in Galway. I wasn't so sure I wanted to go, but Grace and co. were going so I tagged along... and actually had a lot of fun! And I ran into an old friend from Dublin there which was nice. Oh, and a guy who studies film at IADT... weird! For a little college there's no escape from its students! Stayed at Alex's house and had to walk home this morning/afternoon, with a pounding headache, from Doughiska. It was kinda horrible but kinda nice, walking along in the pissing rain, having an aul' think.

I really want to get a new tattoo, I want it to be on the front of my shoulder, y'know, just there between the boob and the shoulder. And I think i'd like it to be a bird, but I dunno... is that too hipster? I don't want to be misconstrued as one of those dickheads.

I think I'm gonna go get a cup of hot chocolate and go to bed. Here's a cute picture to leave you with.


No comments:

Post a Comment