Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bollocks

It's one of my new friends' birthdays today, and I'm supposed to be going out with them, but I don't think I can. I have a history with her best friend, and it ended weirdly... cue extreme awkwardness. Boo-urns, I'd like to have gone to this party. Oh well. :(

It's also Johnny Cash's birthday today.
























(I'm aware this is Joaquin Phoenix.)

My three aunties are here for the weekend, myself and dad arranged for them to come up to surprise my mam. She's had a really rough few weeks what with dad being sick and all, so dad asked the girls to come up to see her. It was so funny, the look on her face was actually priceless! She deserves a good pick-me-up though, like I said, it's been rough.

Election count today... I voted yesterday afternoon. I gave my number one to Michael Crowe (FF) and my number two to Derek Nolan (Labour). I'm happy enough with my choices, although Crowe almost definitely hasn't gotten his seat back! Nolan should get in though. I hope the voters of Dublin don't elect bloody Lucinda though, after her comments about gay marriage.. bitch. Spokesperson on equality my arse. Hence why I voted Labour number two (so he can get my vote after Crowe is eliminated lolololol) - they have a good policy on gay marriage. Fair play!

No comments:

Post a Comment