Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dad's home!

So dad got home from hospital today! Yay! He's still very sore and has a tube stitched into his side, draining fluid out into a bottle.. but he's home. And on the road to recovery. (Fingers crossed.)

I was on DeviantArt today (shudder)... I don't honestly know why. Anyway, I saw this photo and it made me wish that firstly, I'd continued playing guitar, and secondly, that I'd continued my photography project. Sigh. I have the attention span of a child with ADD. Anyway, here's the super-cute photo in question:
























Speaking of cute couples, two of my friends, one old and one new, went on a date last night. I'm not gonna name them, but they are very cute and I hope it works out for them. 

As for me... 



....I'm kidding! Honestly, I am. I just wanted to use a meme. And I had no reason to use the likes of Bachelor Frog. 

OH INTERNET, HOW I LOVE THEE! <3

I knew I named this blog Twentysomething Angst for a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment