Friday, February 18, 2011

In the beginning....

Hey homies, Claire here with my sparkly new blog. This one will be different to my Livejournal in that I'm using it to ramble about stuff, instead of just posting crappy drawings.

SELF DEPRECATION LOL

For those of you who don't know me...










Yeah. That sums it up really.

So... I'm just back from visiting dad in hospital, hopefully he'll be home by tomorrow. Hopefully!

Bought my dress for Aoife's wedding yesterday, it's really awesome. Turquoise and black - how can you go wrong with that? My favourite colour combined with my most-worn colour. Pretty cool.

New Skins last night. I love Franky, she's no Naomi or Emily (who is, in fairness?) but she's still very cute. Can't believe she's the little kid from The Golden Compass... I almost feel bad for thinking she's so cute.















.....almost!
Can't believe I'm actually back watching Skins again. I haven't even seen the last four or so episodes of season four, I couldn't bear to see Effy slow-blinking and Freddie pouting through four more bloody episodes. Urgh! Heh... 'bloody'... (SPOILER)

I went to view a house this evening with mam, it was this place in Salthill for myself, Anne and Peavoy. It was shit. We definitely won't be taking it. Ah well, better luck next time! If Amy and Richie managed to find a house in less than two days, I'm confident we'll have a house by the time work begins in three weeks.

That's all for now... I'm tired.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment