Thursday, February 24, 2011

Successful times

So, I paid a little deposit on the apartment so it's officially ours! Woo! I'm so excited! I dunno... I just get a good feeling from it. It's cute. I'm hoping F and A will come to visit, and Reid has told us to book our couch for him too. Fun times ahead!

I finished up my weight loss thingy in the gym today, it seems to have been fairly successful. I mean, when I went in my body fat thing, or hip to waist ratio, or whatever it is, was supposed to be 0.8 and mine was 1.2, and now it's down to 0.9, which is cool. I'm fairly pleased with that! If I wasn't moving to the other side of the city I'd continue with it, but alas, this cannot be. I have the prom on my doorstep thought, so I'll be able to walk or jog on that... I think I mentioned this before, anyway, i'll need to keep working to fit into that damn dress!

I'm off now to watch the new episode of my ultimate guilty pleasure TV show:









































...whatever, I love it, I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment